I was tagged to meme about weird things about myself...I could actually write hundreds of weird things about me...
1. My bathroom has different towels for different washings...one that I use after I take a bath. One towel that I use for my face after I wash it or brush my teeth and a third towel that I use to wipe my hands after I wash them (either from using the bathroom, or when I wash them after anything).
2. I cannot drive in complete silence. I have to have the radio playing in the background.
3. When I study my notes for the first time, I have to rewrite them and then after that I can just study them again and again. On that note, I use to be able to highlight my books, but now I can't. So my favorite books like Blueprints for Internal Medicine look brand new, although I've read it twice.
4. When I do buy flavored chips, I still want to dip it into either sour cream or some sort cheese dip.
5. People have told me I'm weird because I don't like the beach. I don't like sand, I don't like the heat and I don't like to swim--three components of the beach. Therefore I don't like to go there.
6. I don't like writing anything in pencil. I feel that notes, even telephone messages should be written in pen.
I don't believe in tagging people. So I tag no one.