Shaken Not Stirred

Monday, August 14, 2006

Need A New Game

I bought Nintendo DS Lite about a month and a half ago--a few days after it came out. Anyway, the first game I purchased on it was Sims 2. I've been a Sims fan since they came out with it on PC. I even bought the game for my Gamecube. However this new version, at least for DS Lite sucks!!! I'm so disappointed. You go thru the game doing tasks and such. Unlike the PC version or the gamecube version, you don't really build friendships/relationships with other Sim characters and you don't do much except get a hotel going. Sure it was fun, but the fun ends when you defeat this one character Optimum Alfred. Yes, you defeat different villains while wearing a rat suit (I guess the town idol is Ratman--who has a rat cave in the hotel basement). So disappointed. I thought this would be a more updated version of the other Sims, which I'm going to get back to playing.

So does anyone know any cool games that I could buy for DS Lite? Maybe Missy will know--she's an expert at these gadget/game things!! But anyone is free to suggest.

7 Comments:

  • I really never am able to get he Sims craze. Don't get me wrong, I was a SimCity addict circa 1995 or so. couldn't pull me away. but putting together a whole simulatedl ife? I know it's been said befroe, but why not just live your own?

    By Blogger White Dade, at 6:16 PM  

  • You could check with the girl gamer. She is on my blogroll and has even appeared on G4 so she knows what she is talking about.

    By Blogger :P fuzzbox, at 7:13 PM  

  • Not sure, hope you find what you are looking for.

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 8:41 PM  

  • I don 't know much, but I know even less about video games. Sorry...

    scott

    By Blogger Scott, at 12:11 AM  

  • Sorry, no wisdom here. I rarely play any computer games past some version of solitaire.

    By Blogger blackcrag, at 3:33 AM  

  • I'm not good at games. I tried Sims 2 and basically found that I spent the whole time feeding them, sleeping, bathing or taking showers. I became frustrated quickly :) And I watched my son (7) play it for a bit and he quickly learned he could lock peopld in the bathroom by removing the doors. Then we realized they could make out.. and I had to hide it :)

    Good luck with your mission... sorry I'm no help :)

    By Blogger Not-So-Naughty Voyeur, at 1:30 AM  

  • Oh, but I do love Simpson's Hit and Run. Does that count? It's the only game I know.

    By Blogger Not-So-Naughty Voyeur, at 1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home