Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Still A Good Year

So far, so good. This year has been chugging along and I'm riding with it. Nothing new to report. Nothing old cropping up. I've kept the resolutions that I have made for myself. I did not set out to make them, but once we rolled into 2012, I took a look at myself and my life and decided that there were a few things that could change. I'm not going to rigidly hold myself to these self promises, but I won't allow myself to become too laxed with them either.

How are you guys doing?

4 Comments:

  • Glad your year is going good so far hope it stays that way!

    I am impressed you kept your resolutions so long I have broken mine already haha

    By Blogger Phats, at 11:24 PM  

  • Every day we wake up is a good one right? ;o)

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 11:14 AM  

  • I'm good. Hope you're doing well!

    By Blogger Claire, at 12:14 PM  

  • if you think positive than every thing will be done Right So ITS Right year and almost spent... with Good thinking and happy moments...

    By Anonymous removalist north Sydney, at 7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home