Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Just Lazy

I'm still around. I've just been lazy. And these hot summer days are not helping the matter. It seems all I want to do is talk about how hot it's been, how unbearable being outdoors has been. I am not one for tropical weather. I've never liked the beach--for as long as I can remember. I've never liked going below the North Carolina/South Carolina border. So this stifling heat is driving me indoors.

You would think that being trapped indoors would give me time to write a little post every now and then. However, being indoors and sedentary, has made me lazy. I do get some reading done. I'm almost done with The Hunger Games trilogy. And I've read some other interesting books as well. I've watched a lot of movies on Netflix and I've also gone to the gym and exercised. So the summer isn't a complete waste. However, the weather is driving me crazy.

Bring on the fall!! And college football season!!

3 Comments:

  • I am so ready for football.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 10:43 AM  

  • Man the hunger games trilogy is soooo good! The heat has been bad here too but it doesn't bother me as much. Good to see you back!

    By Blogger Phats, at 3:41 PM  

  • Some NFL!!! I feel for the midwest, just a sauna this Summer.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home