Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Rip Van Winkle

Did you ever wake up and think it was a day later?

This morning I woke up--sat bolt up in bed (like in the movies, when you see the character sit straight up) and thought, "crap, I am late for work--it's gonna be one of those showerless days". When I grabbed my phone to look at the time and temperature, I then realized it was only Sunday.

I've done this several days this week. During the week, it was waking up at around 4 a.m. thinking it was 8 a.m. and that I should have already been gone.

Nothing new going on. Nothing expectant suppose to happen. Wondering what's going on in subconsciously that makes me feel like I'm late.

5 Comments:

  • I hate when I do that and realize it is Saturday and I don't have to get up early!!

    By Blogger Cara Bara, at 7:47 PM  

  • Hmm...that's one for the psychotherapist.

    I usually do similar stuff when I'm stressed about work. In fact, I had a dream I was late for SCHOOL last night.

    Um, I haven't been in any kind of school is 16 years.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 12:22 PM  

  • haha i have done that too, mostly on holidays like all day today i kept thinking it was Sunday

    By Blogger Phats, at 12:47 AM  

  • Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. louis vuitton wallets

    By Blogger luckmey, at 4:21 AM  

  • Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I woke up at 11:30 once during the school registration week. Panicking, I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door. Halfway to school, I ran back home because I realized I forgot my registration forms. And an hour later, after I finally got to school, I realized that I was a day early to school registration.

    By Anonymous Eric Huang, at 7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home