Shaken Not Stirred

Friday, December 09, 2005

A Cop Out

Because my head hurts and I can't think right now...I'm going to post something that my friend Amee Mehta sent. She's also a medical school graduate studying for her boards. But she did have time to send me a great forward...

SOME FACTS ABOUT SEX....

Everyday, 200 million couples around the world have sex, which is about over 2000 couples at any given moment.
Women are most likely to want to have sex when they are ovulating.
30% of women over the age of 80 still have sexual intercourse either with their spouse or boyfriends.
Mosquitoes, which mate in the air perform a sex act that lasts only 2 seconds.
Women with a Ph.D. are twice as likely to be interested in a one-night stand than those with only a Bachelor's degree.
Fellatio ranks as the number one sexual act desired by heterosexual men.
Australian women have sex on the first date more than women the same age in the USA and Canada.
It's illegal to have sex without a condom in Nevada.
Today, Japan leads the world in condom use. Like cosmetics, they're sold door to door, by women.
More Americans lose their virginity in June than in any other month (must be all those weddings and prom nights).
A man's penis not only shrinks during cold weather but also from nonsexual excitement like when his favorite football team scores a touchdown, etc.
The word 'gymnasium' comes from the Greek word gymnazein which means to exercise naked, which often was done in ancient Greece.
White women and those women with a college degree, when asked said they were more receptive to anal sex than women without college educations.
The first condoms in the US were made from vulcanized rubber in the 1870s. They were expensive and annoyingly thick and meant to be reused.
Women who went to college are more likely to enjoy both the giving and receiving of oral sex than high school dropouts. (Amazing what one learns in college).
About 1% of the adult female population are able to achieve orgasm solely through breast stimulation.
14% of males said that they did not enjoy sex the first time. 60% of women say they did not enjoy sex their first time.

I edited it down a little bit, taking out useless information like the origins of Cupid, something about the word avacado and about the literal translation of some mountaintop out west. Certainly not anything we will need while playing Jeopardy.
I wonder if Avon would consider have a condom line, to be sold by their door to door representatives. I would even let them put a scent on the thing, if that were the case.
And for my next first date, I'm going to Sydney, Australia.

22 Comments:

  • 14% of men say they didn't enjoy sex the first time ... probably because it was over as soon as the crossed the plane into the vagina. Me? I still enjoyed it.

    By Blogger T. Leach, at 11:03 AM  

  • Fellatio is the most desired? Fuck that. Give me a glass bottom boat any day.

    P.S. Australian chicks are hot.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM  

  • so what do the catholics do in nevada?

    By Blogger markus, at 11:25 AM  

  • "30% of women over the age of 80 still have sexual intercourse either with their spouse or boyfriends."

    Boyfriends?!? As in plural? Eww.

    "It's illegal to have sex without a condom in Nevada."

    That sounds more like a Utah law. Pious, to the point of not making any sense at all.

    "Today, Japan leads the world in condom use. Like cosmetics, they're sold door to door, by women."

    Not only that, but they have vending machines all over the place.

    By Blogger Eric, at 11:29 AM  

  • I can see that the women "down under" are called that for a reason!

    I mean that in a GREAT way too ladies!

    By Blogger twolf1920, at 12:07 PM  

  • the whole reusing the condom thing is soooooo gross!!!

    By Blogger cher, at 2:10 PM  

  • Women with a Ph.D. are twice as likely to be interested in a one-night stand than those with only a Bachelor's degree.
    Hmmm, I wonder if this applies to me?

    By Blogger Cathy, at 2:17 PM  

  • Looks like, overall, the more education women get, the freakier they get as well. I think it's all that studying...the brain has to unplug somehow.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 7:08 PM  

  • Women with college degrees are more receptive to anal sex?? Hmmm...
    I can't imagine opening my door and having a woman try to sell me condoms. But, it is convenient...

    By Blogger Anhoni Patel, at 7:41 PM  

  • So...more educated women are more likely to engage in kinky sex and not expect a return phone call? Hmmm. I'm sure we'll see more men scoping out the campuses.

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 8:08 PM  

  • If people have to go door to door selling things, I would rather get a knock on the door from a condom saleslady than the Jehovah's Witness Man anyday.

    By Blogger :P fuzzbox, at 9:16 PM  

  • i can't imagine being over age 80 and still be intrested in having sex- LOL

    By Blogger Foxy, at 9:22 PM  

  • Very good information!
    How are "they" going to know...."It's illegal to have sex without a condom in Nevada."
    and....
    I did not know this..."A man's penis not only shrinks during cold weather but also from nonsexual excitement like when his favorite football team scores a touchdown, etc."

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 10:41 PM  

  • :-) informative - lets see where I get armed with this new knowledge :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 PM  

  • You've had sex on the brain lately, angel. Or is it just a medical interest?

    The problem with door-to-door condom sales is the women selling them would constantly be asked to help the customer 'sample' the product....

    By Blogger blackcrag, at 2:37 AM  

  • This is why I am not studying anymore after my Master's degree!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:43 AM  

  • Now those are some good facts. God bless the aussies.

    By Blogger Chairborne Stranger, at 7:17 PM  

  • I think by judging the way they breed in Utah, it's probably against the law to wear a condom.

    I'd buy a condom from a Japanese female door-to-door seller if they let me use it on them.

    By Blogger j merlino, at 10:57 PM  

  • I never want to have sex with an 80 year old man. Therefore I won't be engaging in nursing home romance when I'm near to 100. I hope I have better things to occupy my time until I kick the bucket. *Shiver*

    By Blogger Sweet Tea, at 5:11 PM  

  • can you picture THOSE Avon ladies?

    By Blogger x, at 5:51 PM  

  • This is right on time. I was thinking the last few lines before I got to them because I'm getting ready to pursue a side gig as an Avon lady. HAHA..wait, no joke. I was approached by my neighbor to "take over" her job. Crazy shish...But I have ideas for a line of condoms that would blow you away. No pun intended.

    This list if fabulous because I found I knew virtually none of them. Gotta love learning.

    For instance, I had no clue one could get off with nipple stimulation.

    Excuse me...

    By Blogger Aud*2020, at 9:41 PM  

  • Angel - You never fail to amaze me! See what I miss when I go away for just a few days!! That was to funny...and yet some of it could actually be true. I can see the fellatio one...I can see the %'s of people who did not enjoy sex for the first time (listening to stories and knowing how the situations turned out in the end...I am glad that I am not in that % - I enjoyed it!!)...Great post!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home