Shaken Not Stirred

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hello

Hi everyone, wow, it's been a week since I posted and seems like even longer since I read anyone's blog. Gosh I miss everyone's rants, raves and points of view.

I just finished packing--not only did I have to pack for the weekend, but I also packed to go back to Florida to study. I'm going to hate my computer connection down there (it's dial-up, old fashioned) but since no one lives in my parents house down there for a good part of the year, they didn't put REAL internet into the house. There is basic cable,so for that I'm thanful.

The isolation will do me good, as it did for my other exams. I don't really care for tropical weather (this will keep me at a desk). I don't know anyone down there, hence no going out for long dinners/cocktails. It's more conducive for studying. So all I'll bascially be a hermit and my only connection to the world will be reading your blogs--so keep me laughing and updated!!!

12 Comments:

  • Cheers and good to see you back. Keep reading.

    Scott

    By Blogger Scott, at 12:02 PM  

  • Have a good trip! Give updates

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 PM  

  • Watch out for Ernesto. Tropical storms pop out of nowhere down there.

    I hope you got to see my son's post. He put together that Bionicle you gave him and gave you a little thank you at the bottom of the post.

    He wanted to make sure your Bionicle had a real action picture.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 2:39 PM  

  • I mis-read at first... I thought you said, you will be a kermit...!

    missy xx

    By Blogger missy, at 2:53 PM  

  • Have a nice trip. What kind of wheather do you like?

    By Blogger Drywall Mom, at 1:32 PM  

  • my latest post is not about
    love - and it's funny so
    go have a peek!:)

    By Blogger sophie, at 4:48 PM  

  • Welcome back Angel. Good to see you back in the blogosphere.

    By Blogger Will, at 6:27 AM  

  • Have a safe trip and good luck studying!

    By Blogger SK, at 10:45 AM  

  • Good luck in solitude.

    By Blogger :P fuzzbox, at 11:35 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Dr Vegas, at 12:39 PM  

  • Good luck with the studying and more importantly enjoy the vacation!

    By Blogger Dr Vegas, at 12:39 PM  

  • What do you mean you don't know anyone in Florida? Hurt, Angel ,I am truly hurt. Of course, if you are in Panama city or something, I see waht you mean.

    By Blogger White Dade, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home