Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Again Way Too Long

So yes, it has been another long stretch of absence. And not because I wanted to, but really because I keep forgetting to write. I've been busy, yeah yeah no excuse. Because I've really been busy doing nothing at all. Some of the things that have been occupying my time aside from work are--watching all the Scrubs episodes I've missed on-line through one of those on-line movie subscription sites (not going to name it because I know that it will get googled and people will end up reading my boring banter). I have also been watching other shows that I've missed in the past.

And I finally bought one of those tablet things (which I've been playing with a lot). In fact it has pretty much replaced my laptop. One of the things that has irked me however is that less than a year later, they have already updated adding a front facing and back camera. Not that I need one, I can't imagine holding this thing up and telling people to smile. I do use "words with friends" a lot on it...and every one of my friends has been kicking my butt on it. I have yet to win a game....and just five minutes ago I figured out, one doesn't really have to use a big word so much as to cover the tiles with higher scoring points. So much for my strategy. I thought that using a higher end vocabulary word would score one points. Not necessarily. Did you know that "qi" is a word which counts for many points especially when positioned on a certain tile. So now I need to regroup and start just throwing down letters onto high point tiles.

This time I mean it. I will be back more often...

4 Comments:

  • Glad to hear it!

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 11:47 AM  

  • Welcome back.

    Are you still studying to be a doctor, by the way?

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 6:04 PM  

  • OK. I will be here, and good luck with the game. Hope your new strategy works better for you.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 6:01 PM  

  • Words with friends sounds like fun! Welcome back again

    By Blogger Phats, at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home