Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Electronics Idiot

I love electronics. I love going to an electronics store just to browse and I will occasionally make a purchase. But I have yet to be able to use anything I own to it's fullest potential. My cell phone, my laptop and my tablet thingamajig are some of the things that I have yet to utilize fully.

I recently (well about two months ago) caved and bought one of those tablet things--and wouldn't you know, less then a year later (a few weeks ago) the company created an upgraded version. I'm not that mad--one of the only major differences is the addition of a camera. I don't plan on taking photos with it or doing any face to face conferences or chatting. I do have to say that it's probably one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. I haven't used my laptop in weeks because of it. But I am using my laptop now because I'm posting. I have yet to figure out how to use it to post. I have tried several times. I can enter a title..but it never lets me get to the writing a post portion of blogger. Maybe I'm missing a step. Or maybe I just don't know what I'm doing. I think it's a mix of the two.

I still hate that my links to many of the blogs I read are missing...gone forever, lost in cyberspace. They say to never post something on-line because it will forever be out there. And yet, my blog links are gone....

4 Comments:

  • I am the same way I am not sure I am getting everything out of my electronics that I am suppose too haha. Who knows right??

    I had that happen to me too with my blog once I had to go back thru and readd everyone, it took forever sorry :(

    By Blogger Phats, at 2:22 AM  

  • I think you can still post, but it must by only in HTML. I get the same thing on my iPhone.

    But the new iPad has issues, like the bevel or whatever allowing light to escape. I'm not an early adopter either, as I like the kinks to be worked out first before I make such a big investment.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 12:00 PM  

  • i think
    you need to set the blog seetings forevery differnet laptop or computer ot ipad in this case from start.
    rememeber all the seetings you tunred on/off when you started your Blog, you need to redo it foreach you new computer
    check the forums
    Regards

    By Blogger Layth, at 6:30 AM  

  • I'm so not techno savvy...sometimes I wish I were. Would make my life easier when it comes to important electronic purchases. As it stands now I have to make phone calls to my better informed friends to get the best advice.

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home