Shaken Not Stirred

Friday, February 11, 2011

It's Been A Long Time

Wowsa...and I have missed visiting the other blogs. I just got really busy before and right after the holidays. So I will be making my rounds.

I have realized that my links to everyone's blogs are gone. So I will have to go through the past comments to be able to find most of you. I have no idea what happened to the link and I have no idea how to get it back.

Anyway, I'll be on here soon...and I'm coming to read everyone else who have posted new stories and updates.

6 Comments:

  • The case of the disappearing links....dum dum dum dum dum...

    By Anonymous J. Noel, at 12:54 PM  

  • Welcome back hombre

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 3:52 PM  

  • Welcome Back!! You were missed for sure, but sounds like you have a good excuse :)

    I had all my links disappear once too it was a pain getting them all back, sorry :(

    By Blogger Phats, at 12:59 AM  

  • Howdy stranger.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 5:08 PM  

  • Hey Angel! I hope all is well. I have missed you.
    xo
    Lee Ann

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 9:41 PM  

  • wow it's been even longer haha

    By Blogger Phats, at 11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home