Shaken Not Stirred

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I keep getting emails about stamina and improving it. I am pretty sure they are not trying to improve my work out stamina. How do I even get on this email list? When have I ever filled out a survey that would convey that I needed help in this department. When I click on the the cc'd file, it shows that they randomly sent it to anyone who had an email that closely resembled mine. So I guess they just shoot into the forest and hope to hit a tree? I constantly file these emails as "spam", but yet I still get them. Maybe I should just keep one in a file folder for future needs?

3 Comments:

  • Holy crap! I had no idea you posted in June. Sorry man, I thought for sure you'd given this place up after all these years.

    There's not many of us left, is there?

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 7:31 PM  

  • Hey welcome back!! Spam sucks

    By Blogger Phats, at 7:56 PM  

  • Hey Angel! Sorry about the spam. I have been off of Blogger for a while, but I am thinking about making a 'come back'. I am trying anyway. Just thought I would stop by and say hello to an old blogger friend. :)

    By Blogger SquirmY, at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home