Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, September 10, 2006

I'm Back!!!

It's not like I was gone for a long period of time. I do feel somewhat isolated because I haven't been checking blogs on a daily basis. I've been up to my goiter in endocrinology. Tough topic and confusing to boot. My friend Simi told me I should focus on cardiology because it tends to be a favorite on board exams. I took a nibble out of the cardio chapter tonight (with Family Guy playing in the background).

I know I said I was going to write about the tropical storm Ernesto experience. But I've all but forgotten about it. I know I was somewhat whiny and whimpery when my Aunt's house was shaking due to high winds. I also remembering screaming like a girl when the electricity flickered--that was cause it interupted the U.S. Open broadcast. And of course I was thinking DAMN when I saw some of the boat dock underwater (by just a few inches. It wasn't buried like Atlantis). However, for the most part, I've forgotten what I wanted to say about the whole first time experience.

I've even forgotten what I wanted to say in this post. I know I did have something significant to say, but somewhere between my cardio book and this keyboard, it got lost in my vast wasteland of knowledge. My brain is mush and if anyone could hear me right now, I would sound like I drank a gallon of Glenlivet.

10 Comments:

  • What you really wanted to say is that you have missed us (especially missy!) and that you can't wait to read our blogs (especially letters to the universe) and find out all the wonderful things we get up to (in missy's case, nothing)!

    Welcome back!

    missy x

    By Blogger missy, at 1:42 AM  

  • Now that would make a great audio post.

    By Blogger :P fuzzbox, at 1:21 PM  

  • Yes, do audio! Endo and those glands..yay!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:35 PM  

  • Even though you have forgotten what you were gona write about. It's good to have you back.

    Gretta.

    By Blogger Gretta James, at 4:03 PM  

  • Welcome back. Isn't it soooo frustrating when you had an idea to post, but when you go to post it, it has removed itself (or buried itself) from your head ... happens to me all the time.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Take care, Meow

    By Blogger Meow (aka Connie), at 9:52 PM  

  • It happens to me all the time. I have so many great things to say but when I finally have time to sit down and type them out... I forget. I don't want to carry a notebook around with me since I'm not a reporter but it might help me remember.

    Glad to have you back!

    By Blogger SK, at 11:54 AM  

  • I love Family Guy...Stewie makes me laugh every damn time...that's all you had to mention in your post to keep me interested ; )

    By Blogger Chick, at 11:48 PM  

  • Is it possible to study with Family Guy on? My hats off to you!

    I think my knowledge of cardio can be summed up by the words LUB DUP. :)

    By Blogger Spider Girl, at 12:23 AM  

  • I think that this says a lot about our immediate reactions to thnigs. Usually thngs seem so important at the time ... but even a few days later we can't recall what all the fuss was about.

    And Missy's right--it's all about us missing her.

    -- david

    By Blogger David Amulet, at 12:30 PM  

  • we missed you:)

    sooooooooooo

    WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger sophie, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home