Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I just wanted to write a short post and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Also, I love fried turkey!! At first the sound of it sounded horrendous. But my brother-in-law has been making them now for the last 3 or 4 years and they are GOOOOD! I don't know why I just commited that grammatical error, why writing good that way would emphasize how tasty a fried turkey is, but hey all I could think about right now is Thanksgiving dinner, pumpkin pie, stuffing smothered with gravy and food in general. I've been starving myself this past week--eating only good healthy stuff and staying extra minutes on the treadmill--all to be able to stuff myself so much that afterwards all I can do is belch (while watching football).

Anyway, God Belss and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

8 Comments:

  • Fried turkey is definately 'more better' than plain turkey!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:35 PM  

  • Have a fantastic Thanksgiving too.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 6:35 PM  

  • Happy Thanksgiving sweetie!
    Have fun and be safe!
    ~xo

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 7:55 PM  

  • I like fried anything, I don't see why fried turkey wouldn't be good. You missed Canadian Thanksgiving!

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 10:32 PM  

  • pass the gravy and have a nice thanksgiving!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 AM  

  • Never had a fried turkey...

    But not I want one.

    Very badly.

    FUCK YOU ARTERIES!! ;)

    Steve~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 AM  

  • I love turkeys.Have a wonderful thanksgiving.

    By Blogger Dinma, at 2:15 PM  

  • Happ Thanksgiving, angel. I'm a little late with my good wishes, but you celebrate your Gobble-Gobble Day a whole month later than we do, so I figure it doesn't make that big a difference.

    By Blogger blackcrag, at 5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home