Shaken Not Stirred

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Signed-Sealed-Delivered

The only blogger I've met in person, The Phoenix, posted a story about my experiences with the outer limits phenomenon. I met the Phoenix when he came to West Virginia to train for a job. We were talking about his excellent blog and I suddenly felt like talking about certain incidences that happened when my grandmother passed away.

When I first remember these "signs" of goodbye happening. I didn't know what to make of them. I was a little frightened and asked my grandmother not to show me any signs. Ask Phoenix, he'll tell you that I'm the biggest fraidy cat of them all. He wanted to checkout a certain monster/phenomenon of West Virginia and I refused. It even freaks me out to think that West Virginia has its own famous myth.

As part of a Halloween theme, he has posted several stories of people's brushes with lions, tigers and bears--Oh My!! Check out his blog. Be sure to check out "Grandma's Goodbye". The other spooky stories are also goose-bump inducing.

10 Comments:

  • don't scare me...

    i'm first i'm first i'm first!!!

    By Blogger sophie, at 11:22 AM  

  • ill be sure to check it out :}

    By Blogger Cari, at 11:49 AM  

  • I'll have to check it out. I met up with several internet pals this year. It was really cool!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 PM  

  • I have yet to meet anyone I know fromthe blog world in person...

    Knowing what a social fuck up I am...I can't imagine it would go well. ;)

    Steve~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:56 PM  

  • Thanks for the kind words, and I hope all your readers check out your personal experience with the paranormal.

    When you told me your story in person, I could tell that it had such a profound affect on you. While it's a little spooky, it does also speak of hope.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 6:00 PM  

  • I'm too scared to check it out...but I will.

    By Blogger Chick, at 10:15 PM  

  • Wow what a story!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:16 PM  

  • You're so scared you can't even name it?

    THE MOTHMAN!!!!

    Even if it was real it couldn't possibly still be around could it? Maybe when we meet up we can go out for a little hike in the woods...

    DUN DUN DUN!!!!

    By Blogger Duck, at 1:42 PM  

  • OK, never mind. I posted that last comment before following the link. Interesting stuff.

    By Blogger Duck, at 1:49 PM  

  • i believe in all sorts of stuff like that and unless someone is going to hold my hand when i read it.......i'm such a scaredy cat too. also have experiences and stories from the hospital that feed into this stuff

    m

    By Blogger mollymcmo, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home