Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, August 16, 2009

No Way To Go

While I was on the treadmill at the gym today, I saw an add for that movie Final Destiny (and it's coming at us in 3D). One of the clips showed a character getting sucked down to the bottom of a pool by a faulty drain. Ugggh!! What a way to go. Just the thought of that happening made me panic a bit...and it was just the commercial and not 3D yet.

I think that would be the worse way for me to go...drowning. Just running out of air would be the worse...any tortured way in which I couldn't breathe would be horrible. Being buried alive would be another way that I wouldn't want to go.

Reality is, I'm not ready to go yet. I still have so much left to do with my life. One of which is traveling!! I think I'm ready to venture to a far away village and just check it out, do a touristy thing (like pay way too much for a boat ride or pay triple the value for a t-shirt that shows I've marked territory somewhere else). And I still have some other stuff to do...the list is way to long to post here.

Anyway, I digress. Back to what I was writing about...the loss of air. Would not be able to go that way.

6 Comments:

  • How about getting eaten alive by a pack of hyenas?

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 9:35 AM  

  • When I first had heart trouble, I felt like I was drowing...it was a scary feeling. I never want to feel that again.

    Unless you're really old and lived a full life, no one really is "ready" to go. I almost kicked the bucket at age 29, and then had another scare at 36.

    Just don't think about it...go watch America's Got Talent to escape your mortality.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 12:50 PM  

  • Drowning would beat burning alive.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 3:02 PM  

  • Glad you're not ready to die haha I am not either, and I agree I would not want to go that way either. I want to see this movie though!

    By Blogger Phats, at 1:58 AM  

  • Just live a good life Angel and have some fun. No need to worry about all that morbid death stuff. No one gets out alive anyway so you might as well enjoy it while you can so take that trip.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 3:09 PM  

  • Having dealt with many deaths in my field, I think it's best to just enjoy the present moment and not worry about the final exit. Take that trip!

    By Blogger The Egg, at 3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home