Shaken Not Stirred

Monday, June 29, 2009

Talking Loudly

People don't realize how loudly they talk at times. They ramble on during breakfast, lunch, dinner or coffee breaks about their lives and then wonder why strangers, co-workers, or an acquaintance knows so much about them.

I never understood why one had to vent about certain topics in public. When I was younger, I thought most of these people were just bragging. Now I just think it's stupidity.

If you don't want people to know your private situations, don't vent at the water cooler. Better yet, keep your private life, private.

4 Comments:

  • I have wondered that as well, don't they hear how loud they speak? Shut the F up, please.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 1:38 PM  

  • How I wish there were signs everywhere prohibiting use of cell phones! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:25 PM  

  • Amen, my friend. If you want to keep it private...do so!

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 3:55 PM  

  • Well said Angel. And you didn't even have to say it loudly.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home