Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Stewing in Sweat

I've noticed something at the gym that more than gets on my nerves. After using certain machines, I always use the disinfecting spray to wipe my exertion excretions off the seats. Not all people do this. I think they feel it's okay for other people to pick up their nasty juices. It's unnerving, not to mention gross. So I feel like I should spray before and after. What is wrong with people?

On the brighter side, I'm doing good!! Everything is going pretty well for me.

I'll write more when I'm not so pissy about sitting in other people's filth.

6 Comments:

  • Good to hear all is well. This reminds me of that Seinfeld episode, LOL.

    Yeah, IF I leave sweat, I clean it off.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 2:30 PM  

  • HEY THE EGG IS BACK! Sorry for abandoning the blogging world, but I hope to come back with the usual, silly banter:) ((Hugs))

    By Blogger The Egg, at 3:07 PM  

  • Hee. Makes me shudder too!

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 4:52 AM  

  • This is exactly why I have my own gym in my house haha I will pass on ass sweat thank you

    By Blogger Phats, at 11:01 PM  

  • It is always a good idea to spray before and after just because of the facts that you mentioned. Glad to hear everything else is going well.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 1:31 PM  

  • true story, today i was at the gym, had just finished on a machine, and went to get the paper towels and spray to clean it off. when i got back, a girl, who i had been waiting for to finish using a machine i wanted, was on the one i used, and i told her i was just going to wipe it off. she was SO appreciative... yet.... she left her sweaty self all over the machine she had used.

    ew.

    By Blogger megabrooke, at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home