Shaken Not Stirred

Monday, April 20, 2009

Shushed By A Five Year Old

This weekend I took my five year old nephew to see "Monsters Vs Aliens". Very good movie, very well done and with all the good moral lessons in all the right places. And the 3D, which I love, was awesome. I'm always intrigued by the magic of cinema.

During the movie, I asked my nephew if he needed anything. Without taking his eyes off the screen he said "Shhh". So I repeated the question "Do you need anything, have to go to the bathroom". He said "if I need something, I will tell you...shhh".

Hmmm, I was making too much noise for a five year old.

4 Comments:

  • Cool uncle or not. you can't mess with the 'toons dude.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 2:10 PM  

  • ssshhhhh'ing free popcorn or candy, weird

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 9:55 PM  

  • hahahaha this is hilarious! My wife and I went and saw it, good flick for sure.

    By Blogger Phats, at 1:21 AM  

  • It must have been really good if your nephew was that engrossed in it.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home