Shaken Not Stirred

Monday, August 13, 2012

Knock Three Times

What is wrong with people today? I was recently using the bathroom and locked the door. Someone from the other side, twisted the knob, jiggled it to make sure it was locked and then jiggled it again. To top it off, the person knocked loudly and then jiggled the door again. When I said "just a moment", they didn't reply. I was not taking a long time, and was at that point washing my hands. I do not understand. If the door is locked and you hear water running, someone is in the bathroom!! How annoyed am I????

3 Comments:

  • haha I don't blame you!! Were they still standing there when you were done, I would have said sorry it's broken haha

    By Blogger Phats, at 11:18 PM  

  • You are not the only one! This annoys me too. I mean it's one thing if you are in there for a long period of time. I don't usually get annoyed if they knock first - but I hate it when you are in the bathroom, just walked in, someone knocks and you say "just a min, someone's in here" and then before you can even turn the water on to wash your hands they are knocking again! This drive me nuts!!! What happened to having a little patience?!?! Using the bathroom only takes a few minutes and yet people can't wait seconds even when they know someone is in there?! I guess what I am saying is, I feel your pain!

    By Blogger SquirmY, at 4:05 PM  

  • Man West Virginia CLOBBERED Marshall!

    By Blogger Phats, at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home