Shaken Not Stirred

Friday, September 29, 2006

A Meme

I got this meme from Chloe at Froth on the Daydream

ARE YOU:
1. A Cuddler? Not really. I have a problem with personal space. The only ones who can invade it without making me ansy are my nephews and nieces. Children don't understand personal space. And my nephews and nieces are great with the hugs.

2. A morning person? Yes I am. I didn't use to be.

3. Are you a perfectionist? I'm anal retentive and can be high strung when it comes to the way I believe things should be.

4. An only child? Nope. I have siblings.

5. Catholic: Yes and practicing.

6. In your pajamas? Nope. I'm wearing a light sweater, jeans and Birkenstocks.

7. Currently suffering from a broken heart? Nope. It was broken a few years ago, but has since mended.

8. Okay styling other people's hair? Nope--that's invasion of their space.

9. Left handed? Nope.

10. Addicted to MySpace? Not really.

11. Shy around the opposite gender? Nope.

12. Loud? Yes

DO YOU:
12. Bite your nails? Nope.

13. Get paranoid at times? Depends.

14. Currently regret something that you have said/done? All the time.

15. Curse frequently when you get mad? Yup

16. Enjoy country music? My iPod is about 90% country. I a little bit country and I'm a little bit Hip Hop.

17. Enjoy jazz music? Yes, I do.

18. Enjoy smoothies? Nope.

19. Enjoy talking on the phone? Yes, if I've got my bluetooth piece with me.

20. Have a lot to learn? Everyone can learn something new.

21. Have a pet? Nope our family dog passed away in the early nineties.

22. Have a tendency to fall for the "wrong" person? Nope

23. Have all your grandparents died? Nope. My grandfather is still alive, living along the waters of Top Sail Island in North Carolina and just celebrated his 94th birthday.

24. Have at least one sibling? Yes.

25. Have been told that you are smart? Yes.

26. Have had a broken bone? Nope

27. Have Caller I.D. on your phone? Yes

HAVE YOU:
28. Changed a diaper? Yes.
29. Changed a lot over the past year? I think so.
30. Had friends who have never seen your natural hair color? I don't dye my hair.
31. Had surgery? Yes
32. Killed anyone? Never.
33. Had your haircut within the last week? Two weeks ago.

LAST PERSON WHO:
1. Slept in the bed beside you? It's been awhile.
2. Saw you cry?: Haven't cried in awhile either.
3. Went to the movies with you? It was a group of friends.
4. You went to the mall with?: My family.
5. You went to dinner with? A bunch of friends from the past--Maria, Rene, Malou, Cathy, Ted, and Joe.
6. You talked to on the phone? Susan C.
7. Said 'I love you' to you and meant it? I said it to my nephew Xavier, who was thanking me for finding his Halloween costume.
8. Broke your heart? Rosegene
9. Made you laugh? Pinky

WOULD YOU RATHER?
1. Pierce your nose or tongue? No piercings, my ear was the biggest mistake I made--one drunken night in undergrad.
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny.
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Either.
4. Die in a fire or drown? Drown.
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents of course.

6 Comments:

  • If the pinky you are referring to, is pinky and the brain...I agree. He's funny. But the last person who made me laugh...was me. I retold a story and I laughed out loud after I finished at how funny it was.

    By Blogger Princess Pessimism, at 4:08 PM  

  • My parents and my enemies are the same damn thing...weird... ;)

    Steve~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:29 PM  

  • Very interesting. Good to hear you haven't killed anyone.

    By Blogger Will, at 7:21 AM  

  • I keep a another blog which I hope no one else discovers as it's more of an online diary, not really interesting enough to be read by anyone (not even me). But it's a record albeit a sad record of my humdrum life.

    I wish I am a better writer, though, so I can lure more people into my letters to the universe hee hee! However, this entails visiting all other blogs, too, which sadly I don't have time for.

    Hey, did you get my email? I sent you my address. Do you want anything from the UK? How about some eccentric UK tv shows? ;-)

    missy xx

    By Blogger missy, at 1:56 PM  

  • i liked reading that :)

    i don't mind cuddling in small doses, i HATE public cuddles and over affection in public, makes me gag. get a room people.

    i'd rather drown too.

    i've never killed anyone either.....although i've been liberal with the morphine when told to by the doc to edge the process along :)

    m

    By Blogger mollymcmo, at 12:09 PM  

  • How about "Have you ever been cyberstalked" and "Lived in a town called Salem?" Hehehehehe.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home