Shaken Not Stirred

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Too Many Cooks Spoil The Broth

I think I've pretty much had it with these looking for love while 60 cameras film your every move reality shows. Way too many. I don't think any of those bachelor romances worked out, but yet they kept picking up a new season. I've written about this before, I'm sure. I'm getting some feeling of deja vu while thinking about this. Too lazy to check my back log though, so I'm going to complete this re-post.

Now we've got one reality looking for love show in which the contestant is going to pick from both sides. I was thinking nice, an interesting twist. But it's the same. All the people in the cattle line have all proclaimed their love for the lost in love contestant.

Most of these love shows end the same way. During the reunion show we get to hear how during their time away, they realized that they weren't really in love. And thus a new season with a new contestant looking for love will begin.

13 Comments:

  • The only reality shows I watch or cooking challenges like Iron Chef, or Top Chef. There, at least, true skill and ability are required to compete, even if their are people whom I despise because of their personality.

    By Blogger blackcrag, at 4:14 PM  

  • Are you saying you're not in love with Tila Tequila? LOLOLOL

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 9:27 AM  

  • That girl you are talking about was made famous by Myspace, so therefore I refuse to watch. I will admit to watching I love New York it's like a trainwreck I can't turn away. I do love the new Salt n Pepa show though haha.

    Good news the Amazing Race new season starts a week from tonight I believe WOOHOO

    BTW great win for West Virginia!

    By Blogger Phats, at 4:40 PM  

  • ...and you'll watch the next season, won't you? :P

    By Blogger Aaron, at 9:13 AM  

  • It's crazy - none of that stuff is real. Plus, who knows what diseases lie inside of that Tila Tequila.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 10:57 AM  

  • I can't believe you watch these shows...LOL The only two reality shows I watch are Survivor and Big Brother.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 AM  

  • Amen.

    By Blogger TK Kerouac, at 11:33 AM  

  • I got sucked into Rock of Love and Top Chef. Happens all the time. Just when I say no more, I end up watching the whole thing. I agree about too many cameras--very annoying!

    By Blogger The Egg, at 11:45 AM  

  • Makes me long for the days of Studs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:38 PM  

  • i don't know how anyone would want to be famous so badly that they would risk rejection on tv.

    By Blogger cher, at 3:55 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 6:59 PM  

  • By Blogger Lee Ann, at 7:02 PM  

  • I agree. I don't think it is fair that they call them reality shows because that is one think most of them are lacking any semblance to reality.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home