Shaken Not Stirred

Friday, October 05, 2007

The Art of Hygiene Maintenance

I watched Big Shots last night for the second time. Last week I watched it because it followed the premiere of Grey's Anatomy (which I wasn't very happy with). Something about the premiere of Grey's left something to be desired (like biting into a wrapped muffin--you can see the good, but you can't taste it).

Anyway, I got quite a kick out of Big Shots. It made me laugh out loud several times. For example, one of the characters was told during a sex scene that it felt good (something like that--okay so I don't have a photographic memory). His response was "thanks, I moisturize". Thank goodness I'm not the only person who believes in moisturizing. I'm somewhat high maintenance (well that is what I've been told on occasion). Another part of the show focused on another character getting his testes waxed (ouch--no thanks--that part down there can basically take care of itself, and for me lately I've been taking care of the plumbing, but no lawn mowing or weed wacking).

I may have to add this to the list of shows that I watch. We'll see how it goes. But it's definitely worth a quick look.

Have a good weekend.

11 Comments:

  • ball waxing? ouch...

    By Blogger cher, at 2:45 PM  

  • I thought Grey's was better last night. I tried Big Shots, and got bored and turned it off. I thought the cast was pretty good so I gave it a shot.

    Have a good one

    By Blogger Phats, at 3:31 PM  

  • I think they call it a Guyzillian wax. I call it nuts, and pun intended. I gave up on Greys, and I am all about NBC on Thursday because I love The Office and 30 Rock. Have a good weekend.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 4:48 PM  

  • Where do you come up with these lines??! "I take care of the plumbing, but no weedwacking.." Only you my dearest! Nice chatting with you--even though it was in cyberspace! Have a good weekend.

    By Blogger The Egg, at 12:17 AM  

  • Ouch...getting waxes=d down there...for a guy or a girl...hurts & leaves scares...ouch.

    I watched Big Shots because of Christopher Titus...I thought it was good...but we'll see if it doesn't get boring...I think it has potential to go either way.

    By Blogger Chick, at 9:50 PM  

  • PBS has really gone downhill.

    By Blogger Gyrobo, at 11:44 PM  

  • Yay for Grey's!

    Cxx

    PS I've cried at about half the Scrubs episodes I've seen...and I've seen a lot!

    By Blogger Claire, at 8:48 AM  

  • I'll have to check it out and I think it's great that you moisturize!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:59 AM  

  • I still haven't given up on Grey (even if I should) - it's just a habit... a VERY bad habit :-)

    By Blogger missy, at 12:57 PM  

  • I'll have to check it out.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 10:51 PM  

  • Moisturizing?

    Is that what adults are calling it these days? ;)

    By Blogger Aaron, at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home