Shaken Not Stirred

Friday, September 21, 2007

Have A Good Weekend

I just wanted to say have a good weekend everyone!! I know I will.

I am excited because one of my buddies just called and said he had an extra ticket for me to go to the Mountaineer game in Tampa (about 30 minutes from where I am) next weekend!! I'm excited. My brother-in-law and sister will be in attendance along with their crew of friends, so I'll get to see them too!

So "Let's Go Mountaineers" this weekend and next. Thanks to Phats for adding the Mountaineers to his list. Check out his predictions for college football here!

"Give a cheer the gangs all here so hail to West Virginia hail"!!

12 Comments:

  • have fun man.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 1:37 PM  

  • Have a good time Angel, and go Mountaineers.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 2:47 PM  

  • have a great time angel!!!

    By Blogger cher, at 3:26 PM  

  • GO WVU!! I think this week will be an easy one

    Have a great weekend

    By Blogger Phats, at 3:34 PM  

  • Have a great time!
    Thank you so much for the happy birthday wish!
    Have a great weekend!
    ~xo
    Lee Ann

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 9:40 PM  

  • There are not enough words in the English language for me to adequately express my desire for the Mountaineers to succeed.

    By Blogger Gyrobo, at 12:10 AM  

  • Have a good time at the game! I am glad you got the ticket!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 PM  

  • Hope your weekend was great.

    By Blogger Chick, at 6:18 PM  

  • you live in florida? nice. when can i visit?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 PM  

  • A good weekend, indeed.

    Now, if I could only get the pics of Sarah's camera so I could blog it...

    By Blogger Aaron, at 8:15 AM  

  • Looks like y'all pulled it out. Congrats.

    By Blogger :P fuzzbox, at 10:49 PM  

  • I once got a recruiting letter to play baseball at West Virginia!

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home