Shaken Not Stirred

Friday, November 02, 2007

You Really Want To See This....

What is the fascination with the celebrity sex tapes? I mean really...are they all that upset? Most of them had to know that these tapes would probably end up in someone's hands or on the internet at some juncture after taping. And why are they taping them anyway, knowing that they could be used as blackmail or a money making venture sometime later.

So some of the latest "victims" of this is that Long Island chick that most people have forgotten about. I don't even really remember her name, but I do know that several made for television movies have been made about the tragedy that is her life--and I don't know why I even know that.

Is there something exhilarating about making a sex tape? Personally I think it would be awkward to watch myself go at it. I don't even know what my orgasm face looks like and I really don't want to know.

And for the most part, people who are interested don't really have to buy them right? There are clips of most of these on the internet anyway.

Have a good weekend folks!

15 Comments:

  • The David Amulet sex tape is now circulating. Damn, that's some good film.

    -- david

    By Blogger David Amulet, at 4:15 PM  

  • Well, I guess it's better than alot of tapes that are even more perverted and twisted. I guess some people actually like it.

    By Blogger Drywall Mom, at 5:16 PM  

  • i think it's all on purpose for the marketing value. it's brilliant....and so is my O face.

    By Blogger cher, at 5:23 PM  

  • Some so-called celebs (wrestler chick? Chyna, Dustin "Screech" Diamond) released their own sex tapes. Why? Who knows?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:26 PM  

  • These people do it on purpose because they are losing their stardom, and it's one way to get back into the public light, any publicity is good pub!

    By Blogger Phats, at 5:47 PM  

  • Angel... Angel... Angel!
    Hahahaha you have me laughin so hard.
    I don't even know what my orgasm face looks like and I really don't want to know.

    I hope you have a great weekend!
    ~xo
    Lee Ann

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 10:43 PM  

  • Wasn't her name Amy something or other? I have watched all the movies about her. Amy...what the hell was her last name? Long Island Lolita stands out better. Oh and how can be forget Joey Buttafucker?

    By Blogger preTzel, at 11:15 AM  

  • Yeah I can't stand to hear my voice on tape or watch myself on video. Um didn't you watch the Paris one? Oh Long Island Lolita--that was quite a story.

    By Blogger The Egg, at 11:21 AM  

  • Publicity whore mongers

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 4:12 PM  

  • I think the way you do - I don't understand why they are so visably upset when they come out - are they so stupid that they think it will remain a secret forver? Just don't tape the deed people!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:24 AM  

  • The Long Island chic...who Amy Fisher? That's the only one I can think of.

    I guess the fascination is just seeing celebrities in a different light...don't know, have never seen one of these...but am not opposed to it either. :o)

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 6:21 PM  

  • All I can say is...shame, shame...they have no shame.

    By Blogger Chick, at 8:01 AM  

  • Poor little Amy is just trying to recapture those fun filled slut days of her youth. How Sad.

    By Blogger :P fuzzbox, at 8:03 AM  

  • Why is this blogworthy?

    Did you loose one of your tapes? :P

    By Blogger Aaron, at 9:12 AM  

  • Bad publicity is good publicity for stars.

    care to cast a vote for raymitheminx for me?

    By Blogger TK Kerouac, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home