Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Where Are My Blog Links

Been extremely busy lately, but I stopped by my much neglected blog today so that I visit the blogs I usually follow and the links were missing. I hope that this is a glitch just for today, otherwise I'm screwed. I remember some of the www's that I follow, but not all of them. I don't ever really remember the site that I used to include these links.

Argh...and just when I thought I had some time to relax and catch up....

5 Comments:

  • That's odd

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 6:42 PM  

  • I see them on your page. Hmmmmm. I like the new blogger templates, make it TONS easier to manage links and stuff on your blog. I no longer have to deal with HTML code. Woohoo.

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 7:35 PM  

  • Oops. I lied. I don't see them. I was looking at your previous posts.

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 7:36 PM  

  • haha that sucks this happened to me once and i lost them completely like you some I knew but some I had to go back thru comments and find them

    Hope they come back! You still should relax you probably deserve it :)

    By Blogger Phats, at 12:03 AM  

  • Hopefully your links come back soon. Have a good weekend.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home