Shaken Not Stirred

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Ice Cream Maker

My buddies had an ice cream party this weekend. They made tons of ice cream--all different flavors. I don't think I've eaten so much ice cream in my life. And so my last post, about diets and eating correctly has been nullified by this Sunday shin-dig.

And now, for real, tomorrow, I'm going to start loading up on vegetables and protein. I will eat better and will exercise more. I've noticed that when I'm eating correctly, I exercise more efficiently. I promise that tomorrow will be a new day and that I will eat healthy.

3 Comments:

  • We are what we eat, literally.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 9:26 AM  

  • AWESOME...good luck

    By Blogger Princess Pessimism, at 2:44 PM  

  • My spouse makes fantastic ice cream. I almost never allow myself the luxury of eating it, primariily because of my difficulties processing milk sugar. Besides that, my FitLinxx report from the YMCA keeps reminding me monthly how many ice cream sundaes I am burning off. I have come to really enjoy that positive reinforcement.
    But it is good for all of us to allow some pleasure in our lives ...

    By Blogger Ribonuff, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home