Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Where Did The TIme Go

Not really sure why I haven't visited...or checked in.

My life hasn't changed. I'm still boring. I still don't have a life. And so, maybe that is why I haven't written anything. I haven't had anything to tell you.

But I do know that I'm going to Vegas in October. My cousin will be celebrating her 21st birthday there and I was lucky enough to snag an invite. I don't know what I'll be doing there. I don't drink, I don't gamble and I do like staged shows. So whatever happens in Vegas can also happen here at home. But it's something to do.

4 Comments:

  • Yay Vegas!

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 6:23 AM  

  • Glad to see you back Angel. There is plenty of stuff to do in Vegas so you will have a lot fun even if you don't drink or gamble. You can probably people watch for hours and be thoroughly entertained.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 12:14 AM  

  • Welcome Back, and I don't think you're boring! Hey can I snag an invite?? I love to gamble!!

    You should try the slots but play nickel and dimes not the quarters. You should see Garth Brooks while there, I think he's still there, or try some of their roller coasters

    By Blogger Phats, at 2:02 AM  

  • You could get a sensual massage.

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home