Shaken Not Stirred

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Some Truths

I was watching one of those design/make-over shows today. I find it fascinating that they can take a basic crap hole and turn it into something worthy of a magazine photo lay-out, all for under 1000 dollars. Every single time they show the owners the end result, it's always a resounding "Oh my gosh, I LOVE it".

I wonder how many times they have had to re-shoot when an owner actually says "What the frig". Or an owner that goes ballistic cause they've thrown away something they weren't suppose to, or turned a man-cave into a bedroom (try taking that away from some guy who needs it to escape family life). They never seem to show those reactions.

2 Comments:

  • I wish I could get one of those make over shows to come over and re-do a room or two...

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 8:54 PM  

  • Well if they did show those reactions I would definitely tune in.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home