Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

My brother-in-law will be deep frying a turkey tomorrow...and making some mean wings. Unhealthy I know, but it's only once a year. I'm not a meat eater at the moment, but that may change. I am not a vegetarian. But for right now I've been avoiding meat (well mainly animals that once had hooves or feet--I still devour fish and other seafood). But upon smelling the turkey with fixings, that may change. Plus he really does make some tasty wings. Tomorrow may find me back on the carnivore side of the food pyramid.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

5 Comments:

  • U 2 hombre, enjoy the turkey, amke sure he doesn't burn the house down.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 11:00 PM  

  • Happy Turkey day!

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 10:26 AM  

  • Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and that your blessing continue on to a Merry Christmas and a rocking good New Year.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 10:06 AM  

  • Hope you had a great Thanksgiving Angel Jr! :)

    I love deep fried foods the best!

    By Blogger Phats, at 10:09 PM  

  • Same to you.. :)

    By Anonymous Nick, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home