Shaken Not Stirred

Thursday, December 02, 2010

The News

I have recently been getting my news from the trending now portion of my laptop's homepage. Some of the things that are trending now, are truly not news worthy. I can't believe some of the topics that interest people. And out of curiosity, I also click to see why they have been deemed newsworthy. Therefore, I help perpetuate their interest. It's a vicious cycle.

I know that I should be more informed, that I should tune in to more news channels. I just wish there was more feel good news to report. And every so often, we do get the news clip about something good that has happened. This is one of the reasons I love Anderson Cooper's "Heroes" reports. Ordinary people, doing extra-ordinary things.

1 Comments:

  • I tend to avoid the news because it is so depressing. I hope you can find a site that has some good stuff that can make you feel better about things. Fark.com is a place I go because they make fun of the news.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home