Shaken Not Stirred

Monday, December 16, 2013

Where Are You Christmas

I have to start my Christmas shopping. I have a few cousins, nephews and nieces that I would like to buy Christmas gifts for, particularly the younger ones. I love seeing their faces when they open their presents! Just something fun about it. And of course I have to get gifts for my Dad and Mom. Just because. My kickboxing instructor said that he made the mistake of shopping at a certain crowded area in my town. He said the one thing he noticed about the shoppers was that no one was smiling! It is a happy time of the year!! Or it should be. I'm in a good mood while I Christmas shop, just because I think about wrapping and then giving the gifts! But he said no one was friendly, except for the cashiers and the store personnel. Lighten up people!! Anyway, I came on here to search the internet for gifts. And I'm here venting!

3 Comments:

  • I am finishing mine Friday something to look forward to haha :)

    Happy Holidays!

    By Blogger Phats, at 9:30 PM  

  • Merry Christmas Angel :)

    By Blogger Phats, at 1:36 AM  

  • After many years of last minute shopping, I swore never again. Now, I am usually done with the bulk of it by the first week of December.
    Have a good holiday

    By Blogger Jon, at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home