Shaken Not Stirred

Saturday, January 04, 2014

Happy New Year

Well, a few days into the new year and I haven't broken any of my new year resolutions yet. One of my friends came up with a brilliant idea. She asked us to come up with a word that links us to our resolution. My word is attainment. I thought it was a brilliant word seeing that I do have certain goals for this year. Anyway, we are meeting at the gym on Monday and she is going to do some sort of "picture" with me and my word. I will have to let you know what that part of the project is all about. A lot has happened over this year. I think for me the biggest goal was met when I started my health kick, and really started it. I lost over 20 pounds and went to the gym practically every day! I started running. I basically run between 3 to 5 miles a day. I didn't realize my weight loss until I saw pictures and my clothes really were looser. It is work to keep it up, but I liked the end results. I hope that everyone had a great holiday. I look forward to really writing more posts. If not for those readers I have left, for myself.

1 Comments:

  • The blogosphere is making a comeback.
    Gyrobo and I are back.
    How to see more of the oldies and goldies back here soon.

    Keep writing!
    :-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home