Shaken Not Stirred

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Survey Says.....

Although I don't like those scary forwards which predict your moment of death, or even the ones promising true love knocking at your door, I do like those surveys which reveal a little something about yourself. Here's one that a buddy of mine from myspace.com had posted. I had fun answering it and hopefully you can learn about the things that make me tick....

1.Ever been given a ring?
Yeah, my grandmother gave me a gold pinkey ring a long time ago.

2. Longest relationship?
one year

3. Last gift you received:
A periwinkle blue tie that I'll never wear again. It was for being best man at my cousin's wedding.

4. How many times have you dropped your cell?
I'm careful with that thing. Don't want to have to buy another one.

5. Last sport played.
Tennis

6. Things you spend a lot of money on:
personal hygiene stuff and clothes

7. Three things you ate last:1) Herr's Hot Cheese Curls 2) Funyuns 3) McDonald's Fruit and Walnut Salad--the good of which was completely erradicated by eating the above foods. But don't you think that McDonald's and the word "healthy" are in and of itself an irony?

8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex:
Their eyes and their smile

9. One favorite song:
Cool by Gwen Stefani

10. Where do you live?:Charleston, West Virginia

11. High school you attended?: Charleston Catholic High School

12. Cell phone service provider: Is this free advertisement?

13. Favorite mall store:
Those candy shops where you can fill a bag with jelly beans and swedish fish and pay like $50 bucks for the plastic bag of stuff you'll eat before you get to your car.

14. Longest Job held:
Georgetown Leather Design--held from college grad until I decided to go to medical school.

15. Do you own a pair of dice?Everyone does.

16. Do you prank call people?Not anymore. But I do love Crank Yankers.

17. Last wedding attended:
My cousins. I was best man, but didn't know until I got there.

18. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery: My family would already know, so I think it would have to be Saritha.

19. Last time you attended church: Last week

20. Favorite fast food restaurant:
Long John Silvers

21. Biggest lie you have heard:
Angela Jolie and Brad Pitt aren't a couple

22. Where do you work:
At my desk, studying for the Step 1 of the medical boards

23. Where's your favorite place to eat with friends:
I want to say McDonalds, cause I want it to be as magical as those 80's commercials where people went there after their prom or after the birth of their little siblings or on their first dates or during their proposals

.24. Can you cook?
I think so. You may not agree.

25. What kind of car do you drive?
Land Rover.

26. Best kisser?
Is this for a high school senior superlative ballot?

27. Last time you cried?
When At&T use to have those long distance commercials, or was it during an episode of "Little House on the Prarie" one of the ones where Half-Pint did something wrong, tried to conceal it and then her Daddy bailed her out.

28. Most hated food:
Anything that smells like feet
.
29. Thing you like most about yourself:
The ability to socialize

30. Thing you hate most about yourself:
That I'm a social butterfly.

31. Have a secret you can't tell?
Yes. It's like hidden in code in my Hello Kitty diary.

32. Longest work shift worked?
36 hours every third day during my clinical rotations

33. Favorite Movie?Dead Poets Society

34. Can you sing?Nope

35. Last concert attended:
Harry Connick--my cousin dragged me to it. It was pretty good though. I enjoyed it.

36. Favorite Restaurant:
Unos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

37. Last movie rented:
Don't really rent.

38. Favorite Alcoholic drink:
Martini--only because it was the first drink I ever ordered on our senior class trip to New York.

39. Thing you never leave home without:my wallet

40. Immediate vacation spot: A castle in my mind.

41. Reason you did this survey? I am a sucker for these things.

5 Comments:

  • Well, I picked a good day to visit your blog, and now I know plenty about you. One of my wife's best friends just started her residency at a hospital in Philly. She is having a little bit of culture shock since she is from Idaho. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to hear from you again.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 11:57 AM  

  • I love "Cool" - it's such a great song and the video is even better.

    "31. Have a secret you can't tell?
    Yes. It's like hidden in code in my Hello Kitty diary." = hehehe.

    By Blogger Anhoni Patel, at 7:25 PM  

  • I used to be a sucker for sappy commercials. It was worse when I'd be depressed or pmsing. Crazy but true!!! Real life is hardly like those commercials. I have yet to see grannies doing headstands after I eat Ragu:-) It'd be nice to look out the window and watch something like that.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 AM  

  • you have a Hello Kitty diary? really? I love you!

    By Blogger x, at 6:01 PM  

  • Hello angel !

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I love 'cool' too. Stefani's voice just rocks that song !!

    I can't even remember the answers to most of the questions in this

    cheers ;-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home