Shaken Not Stirred

Monday, January 29, 2007

It's Too Big!!!

After months of being given the opportunity to switch to the new blogger, I finally switched over today!!! Everyday since about Thanksgiving, whenever I would sign in to write a new post, I would see the words "your new blogger is ready". And when I would try to switch it would say "it's too big". Those three words have never ever been uttered in my direction, but in reference to my blog, they have been used. For some reason today when I clicked on the "switch" sign, it switched me!! And so here I am a part of the new and improved blogger. I don't feel different. I haven't seen the differences yet, except a different welcome template and the absence of the "switch" sign.

Has anyone else switched? Has it made a difference? Or is it like the old New and Improved Coke formula, which I couldn't taste any difference. Seriously, I would be the worse person to ask for a soda taste test. I don't know the difference, except that some feel more scratchy in my throat then the others. As far as taste goes, I really don't know. It's like those waiters/waitresses in the restaurants that say "Is a Pepsi product okay?". Umm, yes!! You could have served me Sprite in a dark glass, I wouldn't have known the difference!!! Next!!!

Okay, I think I was suppose to write about something else. I'm scanning my mind to remember exactly what pointless ramble I was going to post, but I honestly can't remember. I'm thinking maybe it was that new Grease reality show---honestly, why do I get sucked into reality shows? But I have a feeling that it wasn't about the new Danny Zukos (except guess what? One of them is from Charleston!!!! I don't know him, but he's from Charleston--and so yes I phoned in to vote for him!! Don't hate me because I'm a numbnut!!! I'm just shwoing my support).

I promise I'll remember my real ramble sometime soon and I'll post it. Until then, I'll leave you with thoughts of a reality show called Grease:You're The One That I Want!!

11 Comments:

  • I might give it another go. It hasn't let me switch. It can't have more bugs than the old blogger. Maybe as much but not more.

    By Blogger :P fuzzbox, at 4:49 PM  

  • I finally was able to switch day before yesterday. Mine was too big to switch at first.
    So far, there are a few good features in the new one. Mostly with publishing.
    Have a good week!
    ~xo

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 9:11 PM  

  • I switched just now & it brought my whole site down...ok...it seems to be back up...but I don't think my commenting works...I'm reserving judgement for now...we'll see.

    Too big? Too funny : )

    By Blogger Chick, at 12:54 AM  

  • Ooooh, you were too big ... hmmmm!!
    Welcome to the dark side, Angel !!
    I haven't noticed a lot different with the new Blogger, except it is happier with picture posting !!
    Hope you are having a great week.
    Take care, Meow
    By the way, did you get my Christmas card and postcard ... I sent it to the original address you had given me ??

    By Blogger Meow (aka Connie), at 5:14 AM  

  • Mine was 'too big' for a while. It's done now and it's very groovy.

    Nice and shiney for a new year.

    By Blogger Christopher D. Bate, at 8:09 AM  

  • Congratulations on your crossover and welcome to the new blogger side! May you enjoy your stay. =)

    By Blogger Irene, at 9:01 AM  

  • I switched...

    Doesn't really feel any different actually.

    I know htat's a boring answer...but...well, it's true. :)

    Steve~

    By Blogger Steven, at 11:38 AM  

  • [insert generic penis joke here]

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:02 PM  

  • whahahahahah!!! love your humour!!

    By Blogger SaM-GiRL, at 1:38 AM  

  • Too many dirty jokes are running through my mind to pick just one...

    By Blogger Jay Noel, at 9:14 PM  

  • I switched and have noticed a couple things... like being able to sign in from my blogpage. I have been thinking of redesigning the page a bit, maybe into a three column format, but haven't had time to play with those features yet.

    By Blogger blackcrag, at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home