Shaken Not Stirred

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me

I was tagged to meme about weird things about myself...I could actually write hundreds of weird things about me...

1. My bathroom has different towels for different washings...one that I use after I take a bath. One towel that I use for my face after I wash it or brush my teeth and a third towel that I use to wipe my hands after I wash them (either from using the bathroom, or when I wash them after anything).

2. I cannot drive in complete silence. I have to have the radio playing in the background.

3. When I study my notes for the first time, I have to rewrite them and then after that I can just study them again and again. On that note, I use to be able to highlight my books, but now I can't. So my favorite books like Blueprints for Internal Medicine look brand new, although I've read it twice.

4. When I do buy flavored chips, I still want to dip it into either sour cream or some sort cheese dip.

5. People have told me I'm weird because I don't like the beach. I don't like sand, I don't like the heat and I don't like to swim--three components of the beach. Therefore I don't like to go there.

6. I don't like writing anything in pencil. I feel that notes, even telephone messages should be written in pen.

I don't believe in tagging people. So I tag no one.

16 Comments:

  • Thanks for agreeing not to tag. That's noble.

    I don't find any of those things all that weird, except for perhaps the not liking heat. I guess "weird" is relative ...

    -- david

    By Blogger David Amulet, at 7:07 AM  

  • Now, did your towel-habit exist before or after you learned all sorts of interesting facts about bacteria? :D

    By Blogger Aaron, at 7:12 AM  

  • hmmm doesn't sound too weird...I'm the same with my towels, but I also include one for my hair!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:43 PM  

  • Angel darling--you're not weird. Actually I can picture you with the towels and dip. You've mentioned your skin care routine, and dipping habits many times. I find this funny and memorable. Also, I understand the note taking ritual. It allows the material to stick. Takes more time, but everyone has his/her own methods for learning.
    You don't like the beach. I don't like skiing. Never ever again!!

    By Blogger The Egg, at 6:59 PM  

  • hmn... you're a bit weird.

    it makes you more likeable. lol.

    carry on.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 PM  

  • If you didn't like to drive with the radio on that would be weird.

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 11:39 PM  

  • Hey! At least you wash! I know many who don't ... well, at least I don't believe they do.

    I don't like the beach either. I guess I'm weird to.

    Thanks for visiting my blog Angel!

    By Blogger Dan, at 1:51 PM  

  • I just did this meme too. I also am not a beach fan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:31 PM  

  • To those people who think you're weird...blah...they need to be tagged, then we'll see who's weird!

    By Blogger Chick, at 12:01 PM  

  • and yes, you are wierd, because you don't like the beach!

    By Blogger tkkerouac, at 2:06 PM  

  • Do you like beaches in the wintertime? No swimming, no sun... and yes, the sand is still there, but at least you're wearing shoes and you don't have to actually touch it.

    I just wondered.

    :)

    By Blogger kimber, at 2:07 AM  

  • Dipping the flavored chips, I'm with you.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 12:56 AM  

  • A big hello from Transylvania, Romania!

    love, missy xx

    PS. Will come back to read when I am back in London on Tuesday!

    By Blogger missy, at 9:57 AM  

  • I love that you agreed not to tag...nice nice nice

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 PM  

  • No beach???? Weirdo! hahahaha

    By Blogger Scott, at 9:56 AM  

  • You're not weird ... most of those things are quite normal.
    I can so relate to the driving thing ... I hate silence in the car ... makes me listen for things wrong with my engine, or whatever.
    Take care, Meow

    By Blogger Meow (aka Connie), at 7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home