Shaken Not Stirred

Monday, September 10, 2007

Houston, We Have No Problems

I recently went to visit Houston and stayed with a friend of mine, Sheiryll. She was in physical therapy school when I started medical school. I think she was one of the reasons that I stayed sane in the beginning of medical school. For some reason, she always had a smile on her face. The load of school work dumped on us daily didn't seem to bother her.

She graduated from PT school before I finished medical school and then moved to Houston. And unlike the rest of her classmates, isn't working in the health care field. She is a successful real estate agent. After passing all the necessary exams (she said just in case nothing else career wise goes right, she can always fall back on physical therapy) she decided that she didn't want to work in this field.

Sheiryll's friends all showed me a great time. They invited me to a birthday party which was extremely fun!! It was a bowling party!! And it was fun. I didn't bowl very well, but I had a fun time meeting some of their friends. A hilarious thing happened. Some of the party guests of our party started eating from this buffet table that was set up at the start of our bowling lanes. We soon found out, it was the appetizers and dinner of another party. The guys who owned the food were pretty forgiving.They offered to share their food--thank goodness for the big boobies that some of our chicks had.

I'm not sure why I'm telling this story two weeks later. I think it's just because I was flipping through the different ESPN channels and there was a bowling commercial on and I remembered Sheiryll and friends eating food that they thought was theirs.

And because when I was going to tell the story of my trip to Houston, I also had a real story to tell. But I let the time pass and I forgot what I was going to write about.

10 Comments:

  • Ha! Never underestimate the power of big boobies. Ladies, please remember to use this power wisely...

    By Blogger Duck, at 7:25 AM  

  • Big boobies, the cause and solution of all of lifes problems. No wait, thats booze. But without booze, how many of us would ever see big boobies?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 AM  

  • Let's hear it for boobies!

    By Blogger Aaron, at 11:03 AM  

  • I'm glad you had a great trip to Houston. I like it here. I don't know why bowling is so big here but midnight bowling is fun too.

    By Blogger Drywall Mom, at 12:32 PM  

  • Lol. Nothing quite like having a few friends with large endowments to make everything all ok.

    By Blogger Grant, at 1:54 PM  

  • ok i have no idea what you just wrote about.

    instead i'm thinking about your sweet comments to me and how i'm so getting a blogcrush on you. lol.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 PM  

  • Boobies?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 AM  

  • Yes, ladies listen to the Duck!!

    By Blogger JM, at 9:03 AM  

  • Why couldn't the guys have just been friendly?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 AM  

  • Boobies? Well, I had rude girl (19yr old!) tell me that I had no chest. Sorry that I don't have bags of sand sister. Hooray for all sizes of boobies! I do have the nipples always out problem though. Thanks for padded bras! Okay I didn't mean to reveal so much info about boobies. Haven't had much sleep--you know how it is.
    Sounds like you had a great time. Here's to sanity!

    By Blogger The Egg, at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home