Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Tagged Myself

Lee Ann from Castle of Nannbugg did a meme which I found interesting. Being the lazy blogger that I am, or because my life is so boring that I have to rely on doing a meme every now and then to have a post, I'm going to do her meme.

5 Items

Five Items In My Fridge
1. Fat Free Italian Dressing
2. Bacon Bits (negates the fat free of the dressing)
3. Mustard
4. Oven Baked Turkey slices
5. Water

Five Items In My Closet
1. Shirts
2. Jackets
3. Blazers
4. Dress pants
5. Shoes

Five Items in My Car
1. Sunglasses
2. A Rosary hanging from the rear view mirror
3. The registration
4. A sweat towel for the gym (I should wash this shouldn't I?)
5. An unopened Atlas

Five Items in My Messenger Bag (Lee Ann said purse, but I don't have a purse)
1. Work-out gloves
2. Gum
3. Pens
4. Post Its
5. A Notebook

Five Items on My Nightstand
1. the book Pathophysiology for the Boards and Wards
2. the book A Life in Medicine
3. Seasons 1-4 of Scrubs, Seasons 1-10 Friends, Seasons 1-5 Will and Grace
4. A picture of my friends
5. A box of notecards

So you see, even in the meme, I'm boring.

13 Comments:

  • Gotta nix the W&G man.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:58 PM  

  • Well, mine would be even more boring, believe it or not.

    By Blogger Duck, at 3:42 PM  

  • YOu should keep some condoms on your bedside desk just incase.

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 10:04 PM  

  • You're not boring! HA! Why the heck do we talk for hours into the night?! I couldn't help but laugh at Big Ben's comment.

    By Blogger The Egg, at 12:29 AM  

  • a can of whipped cream on your bedside table will spice things up

    What did you do with medical school?

    By Blogger TK Kerouac, at 8:59 AM  

  • i can't believe you read Pathophysiology for the Boards and Wards before you go to sleep!

    By Blogger x, at 1:09 PM  

  • i actually dozed off.

    By Blogger cher, at 5:43 PM  

  • I think I will do this meme ;-)

    Missy x

    PS. you are not boring!!

    PPS. Oh I don't own a car... shall I say 5 things about my bike? :-)

    By Blogger missy, at 5:24 AM  

  • Would it be wrong of me to say that I am now officially worried about you. That is entirely too much clean living. Come on down to Texas, I'll take you out for some SHiner Bock beer, steaks and night of general rabble rousing.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 4:34 PM  

  • i think you are a cutie. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 PM  

  • Aaahhh, bacon bits. What a salad is all about.

    By Blogger :P fuzzbox, at 1:06 AM  

  • You can always call it a man-bag......

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 AM  

  • Hahahahahahaha. I love memes.

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home