Shaken Not Stirred

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wow, It's Been Awhile

Wow, it's been awhile. And it's isn't like I wanted to be away. It's just that there is nothing in my life to write about. Not that there was something to write about before, but right now my life is extremely boring. I'm talking extremely boring.

I think right now all I have is work, hanging out with friends and my reality shows.

Someone suggest a hobby. I'm thinking of taking up running. except that someone told me that is pretty boring unless you have a kick ass iPod music selection. My iPod is all over the place. I have everything from pop to R&B to rap to adult contemporary to country. I even have a children's song in there--which my nephew asked me to add so he could sometimes borrow my iPod (he was three at the time). So sometimes listening to it on shuffle, throws me off for a curve.

I think yeah, I may take up running. But I'll start tomorrow. I still need a nap today.

6 Comments:

  • Boring is better than manic

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 4:38 PM  

  • Why work today when you can put it off until tomorrow? :P

    By Blogger Aaron, at 7:10 AM  

  • My ipod's a mess. Good to have you back!

    Cxx

    By Blogger Claire, at 5:06 PM  

  • Good luck with the running. I run without an iPod but that is just because I like to look at nature and other stuff while I run.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 7:53 PM  

  • You should take up tennis, it's a great sport! :)

    What all reality shows are you watching?? I love reality tv

    By Blogger Phats, at 1:05 AM  

  • My jogging escapades would take twice as long without my precious Shuffle.

    By Blogger Gyrobo, at 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home