Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Buy A Birthday Gift

And that is what my phone's memo is reminding me to do for today.

I like buying birthday gifts. For the most part it's fun to look for that gift for someone. It may be the only time that I like to shop. Goodness knows that when it comes to myself, I already know what I want before I venture out. I don't do the window shopping thing. What good is that? It has no real value right and is it really an activity? I don't really like walking around the mall aimlessly, hoping to find that bargain. Like I said, for the most part, I already know what I want, so I head directly to the particular store carrying the item and purchase.

When it comes to finding a gift for someone else, that is a different story. I make an assessment of what I think they might like (while driving or whenever this phone makes the "ding" reminding sound). And then I walk around the mall trying to find this particular item. It's probably the only time that I will shop aimlessly, but purchasing for other people is more fun, at least I have fun shopping for someone else.

5 Comments:

  • I find it so difficult to figure out what to buy others.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 4:01 PM  

  • Interesting post!! Wide range of beautiful birthday gifts at affordable price are available at Red Envelope...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:23 AM  

  • My birthday is Sunday...lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:24 AM  

  • I have something in mind when going to buy a gift. Don't like that kind of wandering.

    Don't randomly look for bargains to much, only a a few stores will have clothes that fit me!

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 12:59 AM  

  • I know I am difficult to shop for but my birthday is still 7 weeks away but if you want to start shopping this early I am not going to stop you.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home