Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Douchebags

I am tired of hearing about the dude who has eight children and a pending divorce. And really, now he has no real life to speak of, except for the fact that he is always caught in a "what? look at all this" pose. Enough, this is all the blog space he'll get from me.

So the new season of television is beginning and I'm a bit excited. More for reality shows than for anything else. Well except for The Big Bang Theory which cracks me up!! And The Office, which I love (and own all the seasons on DVD). Okay and of course How I Met Your Mother. So I do watch more television that I would like to admit.

Maybe I should get a life...I've become a couch potato. Maybe I'm the douchebag.

6 Comments:

  • You're not a douchebag. I can name plenty of other ones though...you have to call me soon! I'm being bullied by a douchebag at work! Now you'll understand my text message..

    By Blogger The Egg, at 12:06 AM  

  • Can't wait for Survivor and Amazing Race

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 9:22 AM  

  • If you're a douchebag than I am a douchebag! I probably watch more tv than you. How I met your mother is GREAT I love Barney's character! Did you try Glee? It was awesome my wife and I loved it.

    What reality shows you looking forward to? I love Amazing Race!

    By Blogger Phats, at 10:24 PM  

  • No the guy you mentioned in the first paragraph is a douchebag. You are just fine. Nothing wrong with watching a little TV to relax and veg ... as long as you are not watching that douchebag you mentioned in the first paragraph.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 2:08 PM  

  • Ugh. They get on my nerves so bad. It's to the point now that even my 60 something year old doctor (my boss) knows about them and discusses them with our patients during exams. Sheesh...can't get away.

    By Blogger Lindsey, at 9:49 PM  

  • Mondays are great. Big Bang, How I met your mother, House (I even catch some Wrestling now and then too!)

    By Blogger Big Ben, at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home