Shaken Not Stirred

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Routine

Has anything become so routine to you? My drive from the gym to home or from work to home can happen in the blink of an eye. Or it can happen without eyes. I feel like I can drive with my eyes close.

I know I've been gone for awhile. I always promise myself that I'll keep track of my life, by writing my thoughts down here. And I forget. But I have vowed to myself that writing here will become something routine, something so common that I will do it with my eyes shut.

I'll be back later this week!!

3 Comments:

  • You can close your eyes on the way home but don't text ;o)

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 9:24 AM  

  • my drive to work is routine because I do it so often, but I don't think I will close my eyes while do it haha :)

    By Blogger Phats, at 8:06 PM  

  • Hey Angel! Thanks for stopping by the castle. I am doing well, thank you. I haven't been a very good blogger lately, but I do check in every so often and even post something once in a while! ;)
    I call that kind of driving "putting it on auto pilot". Sometimes I can get to work or the gym and barely remember the drive... kind of scary.

    By Blogger Lee Ann, at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home