Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ouch At The Gym

Today at the gym, three women were talking. From the sound of it, they were all really good friends. As soon as one of the pack left, the other two pulled out their fangs. One of them said something like "she really hasn't lost as much weight as she thinks". The other agreed and said it was not time for her to wear tights yet. They also said something like just because the woman worked out, it didn't give her liberty to still eat fast foods.

Ouch!!

Wow. I don't ever remember being with a pack of guys that talked like that. I wonder when I leave if my buddies say things like "he still has a belly". I wonder if they even notice things like this. At least I don't wear tights.

1 Comments:

  • Your buddies might say something behind your back if you did start wearing tights.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home