Shaken Not Stirred

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Late Night Sales

Late at night, you see some of the funkiest commercials and items for sale. Some of these commercials make it to day time too (like that shammy cloth one--you know the product, I'm not going to give it any press here).

But a couple nights ago, there was an info-commercial for sex toys!! For sex toys!! And of course I was interested and watched. All kinds of different stuff. Stuff made of glass, microwaveable sculptures and even freezer friendly stuff. Every color, shape and material too.

I thought it very professional that the sales girls kept straight faces while selling these items.

I also have seen the increase one's size and longevity commercials. And the companies have patrons that aren't afraid to admit they needed the size increasing magic bean. Very open minded and brave that they are able to admit on television that their tally-whacker isn't up to par. They can even do it with a smile on their face. I don't think I would be smiling if I had to talk about my danglies in an open forum with cameras and crew members surrounding me. But you go guys!!

Just some weird stuff that happens in the wee hours of the morning.

4 Comments:

  • I think it's funny you said "the WEE hours of the morning" probably a good way to sum this up haha. I think I have seen this as well, I am shocked but I watched a little before flipping it haha.

    By Blogger Phats, at 6:54 PM  

  • I'm glad I am ok with size as I could easily see myself ordering some of that crap if I was size challenged to see if it worked.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 7:26 PM  

  • oooookay.... I have not seen those night time ads yet. I always see ads for kitchen or skin care stuff.There is always some kooky kitchen thing that looks fun to try.

    By Anonymous lil, at 3:25 PM  

  • The funny thing is if the stuff that is suppose to make you bigger actually worked it would cost a lot more than it does. I mean if there was an actual FDA approved drug that made your junk bigger there are a lot of men that would pay some huge bucks to make it larger.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home