Shaken Not Stirred

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Purging

I was going through the closet, putting away summer crap and unfolding winter crap. And I've realized I have a lot of crap. Some of this stuff I've never worn, some of it I rarely wear and some of it I wear over and over again. The big realization hit me...we don't need that many clothes. The bigger realization was that this was just taking up space. Thank goodness I'm an ordinary guy (as opposed to being a celebrity) and nobody really takes note of what I wear or cares for that matter. So I don't really need to have that many different outfits to change in to.

So on my few days off for turkey day, I'm going to purge everything. Everything must go. It just takes up space. It's more stuff to wash. I don't know why I'm hanging on to most of it anyway. I know that I'm sort of a pack rat--but that is mostly with sentimental stuff--things that were birthday, Christmas, and just for being me gifts. But clothes? There is no reason to hang onto these things.

And I know just the place to donate most of this stuff. Someone else will get better use of it. And it will get worn and not just gather moth ball smells.

3 Comments:

  • And it feels so good to get rid of that crap. The more the better. Happy Turkey day.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 11:05 PM  

  • Good for you Angel. I just purged a bunch of crap out of my closet and I am so much happier. We don't need as much as we think.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 6:41 PM  

  • I am the same way, I really need to do this maybe you motivated me :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    By Blogger Phats, at 6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home