Shaken Not Stirred

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Pollen Allergies

Yay, spring is here. Boo to allergies. I suffer from horrific allergies. I want to gouge my itchy eyes out. They itch so much, I'm sometimes awakened at night because of the discomfort.

And don't get me started on the runny nose.

I'm so happy that spring has sprung. And the weather has been beautiful. However, I can't enjoy the outdoors just yet. I have to wait till everything is done blooming. I have to wait till most of the pollen is out of the air. Until then, I watch most of the blossoming from a window.

3 Comments:

  • Try some Zyrtec.

    By Blogger Travis Erwin, at 4:22 PM  

  • I heard this year is one of the WORST on record for allergies, sorry man.

    By Blogger Rocketstar, at 11:19 AM  

  • Bummer dude. I hope you can get at least get some pharmaceuticals that will let you get outside without suffering too much.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home