Shaken Not Stirred

Friday, March 14, 2014

Bathe, Splash Some Cologne On, Use a Wet Wipe

Today,I met one of the worse smelling people I have ever encountered. And this person is in customer service. He deals with people every day! The smell was so bad that I honestly thought I was going to pass out. I wonder why someone would leave their home without practicing some hygiene? It baffles me. This person is not homeless. He is gainfully employed. He does not have a disease that would cause him to smell. It is just plain and simple neglect. His clothes were obviously washed, for there was no dirt on them. His shoes were tidy. He just didn't bathe!! And it grosses me out. My hour is ruined. Maybe I should not care. Maybe it is none of my business. Maybe I shouldn't be writing such hateful things. But as of this hour, and it has been approximately 12 since our encounter, I am still grossed out.

3 Comments:

  • I worked with someone like this one I was sure he needed prescription deodorant haha when he would leave I would get out like 6 air fresheners and sniff them

    By Blogger Phats, at 2:09 PM  

  • Sometimes a skunk can't smell his own hole. I have known dudes that are just funky but they don't know because to them that's normal.

    By Blogger Mr. Shife, at 10:34 PM  

  • you dont know that they dont bathe, just the effects of it might not last long

    By Blogger jennifer anderson, at 1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home