Shaken Not Stirred

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Live Like You Were Dying

One of my favorite songs by Tim McGraw is his new hit "Live Like You Were Dying". The message of the song is great! One should completely live! Think about it, most people if they got a second chance to live would completely embrace life. They would do all the things that they wanted to, but didn't because of certain fears. I know certain people who got second chances and are living life to the fullest.

I don't think however that one should be hanging over the grave in order to embrace life. Why can't most people just live life to the fullest, without having their own timespan threatened? Makes no sense to me. Although I should talk. I'm not one who has gone "2 point something seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu". But I do try to live with the thought in mind that something I say to someone may be my last words. So in that respect, I try to live like it's my last.

Anyway, if you get the chance, listen to this song. It's got a great message!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home