Shaken Not Stirred

Friday, April 08, 2005

Down Home Cooking

Yesterday, my buddies and I went to Bob Evans to get a meal. They have the best breakfast in all the world. Anyway, I wanted to get breakfast food cause I'm restarting the Atkins diet. It's the only diet that works for me. And I'm tired of working out and still gaining weight. So I ordered the Protein Lover's Plus plate. The cook decided to give me some free hashbrowns and so put them on my plate. While moving the hashbrowns to another plate so that someone else could eat them, I discovered a screw in it. I'm sure it was a big mistake, overlooked or whatever. Anyway, I informed the waiter, who then sent over a manager. The manager apologized and I explained that it was no big deal cause the hashbrowns were free anyway and that I was going to eat them. He said that the grills were serviced and that was the only reason he could think of for the screw being mixed in with the hashbrowns. I didn't mean to cause such a fuss. The manager gave me my meal for free, despite the fact that I insisted that I didn't order the hashbrowns and that it was no big deal. Now that is what I call customer service. I hope no one got in trouble over this and even if they hadn't made such a big deal out of it, I would have continued to eat there. Try the Wildfired Salad too---tasty!!!
So my blog message for today is: everyone eat at Bob Evans. They have the best breakfast EVER! Plus the friendliest staff!!!! Remember eat at Bob Evans!!!
P.S. Eat at Bob Evans!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home