Shaken Not Stirred

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Hay Fever

I'm highly allergic to pollen as is now evident because of my aching sinuses, dripping nasal area and the endless sneezing when the front door is open. I made the mistake of mowing the lawn. The guy who usually does it quit, so to avoid my front yard looking like tropical rainforest, minus the palm trees and monkey screeches, I broke out the mower and chopped away. This sent millions of dust and pollen into the air, which I breathed in and my body reacted to.

I don't know why they call this allergy hay fever. There is no fever involved. Just aching pain in the area where the bridge of my nose meets my forehead. It's a dull aching pain so annoying that I want to ask Mike Tyson to take his best shot to put my face out of it's misery. I've taken so many sudafed that you would think it was an addictive drug. It dried up the mucus, but did nothing to alleviate the misery. I'm not sure if they claimed they could, but it did make the snot go away.

Anyway, I'm going to get going. Maybe I can find a sharp dull object to jam up my nostrils.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home