Shaken Not Stirred

Saturday, June 18, 2005

It's Better to Bar-B-Que

I realized why I like to barbeque so much. Not only does the food taste better, but there is less mess to clean up. There is the mess to clean off your hands and also those few utensils to wash. But for the most part, the kitchen remained clean.
My roomates Dr. Butch Alvarez and Dr. Eddie Levya (he's from Texas), decided that our dinner would be roasted over an open fire. Not only was the meal tasty, but we were done with the clean-up in probably five minutes. We didn't have any marshmallows to utilize the last of the flames, but we were able to use the butter (I'm not quite sure why it was on our grocery list). We had steak, hot dogs, corn on the cob and some Stove-Top-Stuffing (oh yeah, that's why the butter and also the mess in the kitchen).
Have I discussed food for the last two entries? I'm really hard-up for topics. When you sit in lectures all day, discussing things you barely understand, how can you rehash this information in blog form?
I promise, once I get through all this, my entries will become better. Don't abandon me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home